EPI welcomes new Data Centre Specialist

1 April, 2011

Otto de Roo has joined EPI as of the 1st of April as Senior Consultant/Trainer. Otto has been running the largest data centres in The Netherlands and has been involved in all aspects of building and managing. Otto is also instrumental to embark on the path of 'greening' the data centre and has implemented changes to reduce energy with a 20% energy reduction by introducing new technologies, which would be able to save another 10% savings in the near future. This results in an overall 30% savings in less than two years time for the respective data centres.

Find a Training Schedule

EPI Data Center Framework

EPI Data Centre Operations Standard (DCOS)

EPI Data Centre Conpetence Framework

EPI Data Center Training Framework

IT Training Framework

Make an enquiry
Send me updates
Copyright EPI Singapore 2023      | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions

Message Us